New In the Library: Books Donated by Wolverine Publishing
This is a repost from the American Alpine Club Library’s Blog, High Places.
We’ve got a great relationship with several guidebook publishers: they’ve agreed to donate books to the Armando Menocal Guidebook Collection so that YOU can check them out! Here’s a list of recently added books from Wolverine Publishing. Thanks Dave and Fiona!
In no particular order (and never forgetting you can find them in the catalog!):
• Stone Mountains, Jim Thornburg
• Joshua Tree Rock Climbs, Robert Miramontes
• 1789 Straight Ups in Fontainbleau, Bart van Raaij
• Targhee Backcountry Ski Atlas, Brad Johnston
• North Wales Classics, Jack Geldard
• Whitewater of the Southwestern Rockies, Kyle McCutchen and Evan Stafford
• Backcountry Skiing California’s Eastern Sierra, Dan Mingori and Nate Greenberg
• California Road Trip: A Climber’s Guide to Northern California, Tom Slater and Chris Summit
• Santa Fe- Taos Hiking Guide, Bob D’Antonio
• Rifle Mountain Park and Western Colorado Rock Climbs, Dave Pegg, BJ Sbarra, Jeff Achey, and Nate Adams
• Mammoth Area Rock Climbs: The Climbing Guide to the Eastern Sierra-North, Marty Lewis and John Moynier
• Red River Gorge Rock Climbs: Expanded 3rd Edition, Ray Ellington
• Bishop Bouldering: A Color Guide to World-Class Bouldering, Wills Young, Wills and Ryan Mick
• Fifty Classic Ski Descents of North America: A Visual Tribute to North America’s Finest Ski Descents, Chris Davenport
Comments are closed.